We invite all drivers from around central Georgia to visit our Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia dealership for there next sedan. Here at Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia, our top-notch auto sales team is eager to help you choose the ideal new Nissan sedan for your needs and lifestyle. With four exciting new sedans to pick from, our team will gladly showcase each of the models to help you find the right one for your family. While shopping, our finance associates will be helping you secure a customer-friendly auto loan that works with your budget. To help narrow down your pick, explore our comparison charts below to see how these sedans stack up.
Once you find the 2020 Nissan model that speaks to you, reach out to our friendly auto sales team to schedule your test drive at our nearby Nissan dealership.
||DIGⓇ Turbocharged 4-Cylinder
||300 @ 6400 rpm
||248 @ 5600 rpm
||188 @ 5600 rpm
||122 @ 6000 rpm
||261 @ 4400
||178 @ 3600
||177 @ 5200
||144 @ 4400
|Fuel Economy City/HWY
||98.5 cu ft
||100.8 cu ft
||96.0 cu ft
||88.9 cu ft
||14.3 cu ft
||15.4 cu ft
||15.1 cu ft
||15.0 cu ft
Nissan Sedan Interior
- Seating: Each of the Nissan sedans has enough room to seat up to 5-passengers and offers comfortable amenities that can improve your driving commute. Whether you’re looking for a car with leather-trimming or one with heated seats, find it in the new line of Nissan sedans at Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia.
- Passenger Volume: All four of the new Nissan sedans offer drivers and passenger volume for an improved comfort experience. If you are interested in a compact vehicle for traveling around town, then you should check out the new Versa. But if you’re looking for a sedan to fit the whole family, then the Altima is the pick for you.
- Cargo Capacity: While passenger volume is essential for the comfort of your family, having the right amount of cargo capacity ensures you can bring everything you need for the trip. What the Versa lacks in interior volume, it makes up for it in cargo capacity. Additionally, the Maxima again has the most room for your luggage with its superior amount of space.
- Connected Audio: Stay up to date with all your favorite podcasts and news programs as all four of the new line of Nissan sedans come with the Apple CarPlayⓇ phone integration system. But if you’re looking for the automobiles that come with BoseⓇ Premium Audio System, then you’ll want to pick either the Nissan Maxima or Altima.
Nissan Sedan Performance
- Engine: The Maxima is the top-tier sedan you’ll want if you’re looking for power. With a 300-horsepower V6 engine is designed to exhilarate from idle to redline. Compare that to the 4-cylinder Versa, which easily is the most effective when it comes to fuel economy.
- XtronicⓇ CVT: With the next-generation XtronicⓇ Continuously Variable Transmission, this lineup of Nissan sedans comes with dynamic performance features such as the intuitive step shifting, wider gear ratio coverage, and an adaptive shift controller. All this leads the Nissan sedan lineup with a smoother ride over the competition.
- Fuel Economy: One of the most significant differences between the lineup of Nissan sedans is in the fuel economy. If you’re looking for the very best in fuel economy, then you’ll want the Nissan Versa with its smaller frame and less powerful engine. But if you’re looking for more power without the sacrifice at fuel economy, then test drive the new Nissan Maxima as it offers the perfect blend of power with a driver-friendly fuel economy.
With every new Nissan sedan, enjoy peace of mind with the impressive array of warranty coverage that is designed to help you protect your investment.
- 3-year / 36,000-Mile Limited Warranty: The Nissan Basic Coverage warranty is here to cover the repairs needed to fix any defects in the original parts found on Nissan vehicles. All Nissan sedans come with this basic warranty.
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty: The Powertrain Warranty is ready to cover your sedan’s major systems, which will include the transmission, engine, and drive system that was initially supplied by Nissan.
- 10-year / Unlimited Seat Belt Warranty: Nissan wants to ensure you and your family are always have the right tools for the job - every time you sit in a Nissan vehicle - and the seatbelt may be the most essential part when it comes to safety. That’s why this Nissan Warranty will cover all defective parts of your seat belt system.
- Nissan Roadside Assistance: Roadside Assistance is available to all new Nissan sedans owners, 24 hours a day, every day of the year. With Roadside Assistance, have someone to call when you experience a flat tire, dead battery, towing in an accident, being locked out, or mechanical breakdown.
Visit Sutherlin Nissan Mall Of Georgia For A Test Drive
Regardless of whatever new Nissan sedan, truck, or crossover you have your eyes on, Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia is the place to be to explore our full selection of Nissan vehicles for sale. When you shop with us, our friendly auto sales team members are happy to show off the full sedan lineup of new or used Nissan models.
When you’re ready to begin shopping for your next vehicle, take these turn-by-turn directions directly to our showroom floor for a test drive. We look forward to helping you get started in your next Nissan search!